Here are the steps to order your photo prints online from Process One:
• Locate the pictures that you want to order – make a note of
the pictures that you would
like to print and where they are located on your computer, phone or tablet - or if your images
are on a CD, memory card or USB drive,
insert it into the computer now.
• Go to our website at
processonephoto.com and click the
link to ‘Order Prints Online’ – this
will bring you to our online ordering system. Select whether you would
like to upload pictures from your computer, device, Facebook, Drop Box or Instagram.
• Click the box labeled ‘Add Photos’.
A window will open to allow you to browse to the location of the images you would like to print. Select as
many images as you would like to print and then click ‘Open’. Your images
will appear in the ‘Images to Send’ area.
You can continue to add as many
images as you would like.
• When you are finished selecting your images click ‘Upload' to upload
your images into our online print ordering system.
• You will now see all of
the images that you have
uploaded along with all of our print sizes.
From the ‘Product Group’ menu
you can select ‘Glossy Prints’,
‘Matte Prints’, etc. for your desired print finish, or you can select ‘All’ to see
everything we offer on one page so you can order mixed print finishes.
• Now select the print sizes and quantities that you would like to
order from each image.
Once you have made all of your selections click the ‘NEXT’ button.
• You will now see some additional options, including the ‘Special
If you are ordering wallet photos and would like to have your student’s name
imprinted on the
front of the photos you can tell us about it in this box. (Ex: Please
imprint Jeff 2017 on the wallet size prints).
• Next click ‘Review’ to see your print order in your shopping cart.
• Now click ‘Checkout’ and fill out your name, address, etc and then follow
the checkout process
to finalize your order.
If you have any questions placing your photo print order online
please call us at 1-888-562-7970 and we will be happy to help!